Xanga! WEB-JOURNAL/DIARY!

PSYCHOcatholic

Hey! Does anybody here have an Xanga account?

Its an Online Journal, kinda like your own webpage, its kinda cool. You can put links in it, just lots of stuff. If you got one, could you post it, it would be kinda cool to know more about each other. MINE is

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=psychocatholic

its kinda cool. Of course the way to get one is to go to

www.xanga.com check it out! Its not hard AT ALL! You can even add music to it. If you wanna know how to add music, just tell me and ill post the directions.

heres the music site for it.... http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=XaNgA_MuSiC =:P

• 4 weeks later...

that place rocks, i have a name there and it is my online journal, i have like forty journals at home all half-full, eventually i get to lazy to write in it but then i started to write almost weekly or daily with the xanga! keep the power alive! :coolio:

...but if people read some of the entries they would be totally lost and think i was nuts :blah:

Remember to be careful with what you post in these "Online Journals". I broke up with a girl I was seeing, because I found too much revealing stuff in her "diary". She didn't realize I had a password tracker on my computer, & used this to sneak into her own account & find out her well hidden information.

The nerve of some women smile011.gif

Remember to be careful with what you post in these "Online Journals". I broke up with a girl I was seeing, because I found too much revealing stuff in her "diary". She didn't realize I had a password tracker on my computer, & used this to sneak into her own account & find out her well hidden information.

The nerve of some women smile011.gif

Whoa. You hacked into her private diary? :shades:

[picks nose fondly then flicks a booger at someone]

You?re fighting fire with fire, Holmes smile007.gif I think I had a pretty valid excuse for breaking into her account, besides she had it posted over the net in the first place, with my personal information, that was for her knowledge only, in there for the world too see.

[looks around and scuffles feet] is it right to do something wrong for the right reason? ::

Try sayin that three times fast :jester:

I'd say "do what you will" at any rate, but if it involves searching through my personal/private things, I'd dump her a$$ on the curb without giving it second thought.