SF Fantasy Football 2012

RockyRaccoon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Big congrats to Razor! Nice end to the season bulldozing us all the way to the finals. Wouldn't have bet on you to win it all earlier on thinking there had to be some weaknesses given your rough start, but I always appreciate an outstanding underdog win. :thumbsup:

Congrats also to Carl and Ben for 2end and 3rd- well done ! :sing1: ...oh, and Phil for winning the consolation round. Looks like we gotta head back to fantasy football school, Carole . :P

Edited by Guest

Big congrats to Razor! Nice end to the season bulldozing us all the way to the finals. Wouldn't have bet on you to win it all earlier on thinking there had to be some weaknesses given your rough start, but I always appreciate an outstanding underdog win. :thumbsup:

Congrats also to Carl and Ben for 2end and 3rd- well done ! :sing1: ...oh, and Phil for winning the consolation round. Looks like we gotta head back to fantasy football school, Carole . :P

Big, big congrats to Rayzor .... weren't you a FF virgin? Way to go on your first time out! :bow: Congrats to everyone else that placed - you did good!

Yep Kevy, we both sucked, but I think I take the prize there. :D I even had some really decent matchups, but the final points just didn't result in a win for me. On the other hand, in my other Yahoo league I finished in second place (after going 9-0 before a loss)which netted me 150 bucks. That was nice! In my ESPN Gridiron league (which is a fun one if you all ever wanted to try it), I ended up in third place. That was winner take all, so no cash for me. ;)

Big, big congrats to Rayzor .... weren't you a FF virgin? Way to go on your first time out! :bow:

Yup, my first time out playing FF. I did warn you all during the FB season that football was more my game :wink:

I had much luck and players did well when needed. Thanks Phil & Carol :grin: