• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A TIE!?! :mad: A MOTHER-F@&KING TIE?!? :thumbsdown:

This is all because I thought Phil & Carole's tie was funny, isn't it? Damn Karma gods! When I get my hands on you, you'll rue the day you decided to mess with peoples lives! Give me bad Karma for giggling? I'll throttle you for GIVING ME A TIE!! :mad: :evil:

A TIE!?! :mad: A MOTHER-F@&KING TIE?!? :thumbsdown:

This is all because I thought Phil & Carole's tie was funny, isn't it? Damn Karma gods! When I get my hands on you, you'll rue the day you decided to mess with peoples lives! Give me bad Karma for giggling? I'll throttle you for GIVING ME A TIE!! :mad: :evil:

You and me both buddy.

Stupid Ben Roethlisberger had to go and get injured. This week was bad for me as I got a tie in this league and a loss in my other league. This is what happens when Aaron Rodgers is on a bye. Never leave me again Aaron.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like no games for us last 4 cellar-dwellers this week. I don't think it's over for us yet though and we will play the following two weeks (16&17) to try and inch up a spot or two in the standings if possible.

Good luck to the rest of you guys battling for all the marbles. It's been a good mix of rosters this season and anything could happen. :popcorn: :haveabeer: