Which is sadder?

_jr_

I read this on Superficial.com, apparently they were selling it for $460.80, but when I clicked the ebay link, it had already expired. I agree that the person who buys it is the sadder of the two. I guess if I got my hands on Ms. Spear's gum, I would probably turn around and sell it too.

I read this on Superficial.com, apparently they were selling it for $460.80, but when I clicked the ebay link, it had already expired. I agree that the person who buys it is the sadder of the two. I guess if I got my hands on Ms. Spear's gum, I would probably turn around and sell it too.

Uhh, Kenne...I just happen to have a wad of Britney's gum if you're still interested. I can let you have it for a song. Hold on, let me chew it a little more. Now, where should I send this?

Anyone else out there interested?

Just kidding...really, I am.

• 3 weeks later...

I read a year ago that somebody bought a virus which caused Paul McCartney´s flu during a Beatles tour. Well, that´s normal, as we can see with Britney´s chewing gum... but I wonder how can you buy a virus? Do they give it to you in a little plastic bag? Incredible...