Lists of Things to do before Dec. 21, 2012

Kevin

As you all well know , the Mayan calendar will end on the 21st of December this year which , of course , means that the world -as we know it - will end. Now , as if we didn't already have enough to do before then ! Let's get our priorities in order, and list of things to do before then :

- Gonna throw out some books that have been collecting dust and will never read again ,I'm sure.

- Going to quit smoking -again .

-Will tell the wife how she 'really ' looks in an outfit before we go out .

Edited by Guest

- Gonna throw out some books that have been collecting dust and will never read again ,I'm sure.

-Will tell the wife how she 'really ' looks in an outfit before we go out .

1)Dont throw away the books. You may need to burn them for warmth.

2)Keep the cigs. You may need them for trading, besides, nobody likes a quitter.

3)I am sure your wife looks lovely whenever you go out. Saying anything other than that will most likely lead to your not seeing 12/21/12.

1)Dont throw away the books. You may need to burn them for warmth.

2)Keep the cigs. You may need them for trading, besides, nobody likes a quitter.

3)I am sure your wife looks lovely whenever you go out. Saying anything other than that will most likely lead to your not seeing 12/21/12.

Quite right ,Marc , what was I thinking ? Somebody's been watching some survival shows or movies ... :D

just curious, but... what's the point?

Oh , nothing more than the satisfaction to plant that lil devil in the ground once and for all -and no cheating which eventually leads back to regular smoking again . Plus , if the Mormons are right, and I can quit coffee and booze too , I've got another possible 'escape' route , perhaps ... :D

1. Party with Charlie Sheen.

2. Beat up all the people who have ticked me off in my life.

3.Eat lots of good New York pizza.

4. Rip that tag off my of mattress.

5. Hang Jerry Sandusky at Halftime of a Penn State Home game.

6. Megan Fox

7. Smoke weed with Sammy.

Edited by Guest