The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #289

I listen to at least through the first verse and chorus completely of songs I never heard before.

Reason being, one time (at band camp) :grin: , I started listening to a song and it was just so-so, nothing special, and I was about to shut it off but let it go another 30 seconds and I ended up liking it enough to vote for it.

The chorus was the hook. :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly stopped caring whether people listened to my nominations or not. It used to bother me, because I choose my songs each week for a reason, and there's always something behind why I pick those specific tracks, but I realized....if people don't want to listen to them, they're not going to, no matter how much I may personally live and die for that artist.

If I already know the song, I'm not going to listen to it....because I already know it. I don't need to listen to a song I already own to determine if I like it. Owning it kinda sorta answers that question. 75% of the songs nominated every week I have on my iPod. The other 25% I don't know, or maybe have never heard of, get listened to. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. Point being, I give everyone equal chance. I don't care if people do the same for me. I'll never know if you do or if you don't.