Mad Men

TheLizard

I love this show, I've been watching since the beginning, although I missed a lot last year & had to catch up. The show (story/plot lines) is great, the sets and costumes are beyond great. It's like living in my childhood world all over again.

I'm a big fan as well , for all the reasons mentioned ,though I have to order the DVD season sets as they come out since Netflix is not set up here yet. I find this to be one of the better ways to watch a drama series however , as each episode hooks you like crack to want to see what will happen next and the minor story elements are easier to keep in mind as you watch . That made a series like ' The Wire ' and 'Lost 'more enjoyable as well . Hulu has entered the Japanese market now , so we will see how that goes .

Surprisingly,though ,for all the critical praise this show gets , I know next to no one who has either seen it or it being their cup of tea if they have-even back home .Good to find some like minded folks here . :cool:

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Ok Mad Men fans, if you're still out there. Who watched the premiere? I think it's very fitting that the entire episode centered around death as 1968 begins. This season will be bleak. Even the funny moments were extremely dark. Roger crying when his shoe-shiner died while he couldn't cry for his mother? Hilarious. Yet also totally awful.

• 1 month later...