Up On A Roof, R 'n' B Cover in the 90's

TS

Ah I seem to remember that too...I know they used it for the guys to sing on Pop Idol or Idols or Popstars or whatever...might be

"The Cover Girls

Female R&B/Pop trio featuring Louise ?Angel? Sabater, Margo Urban and Caroline Jackson, replaced by Sunshine Wright, Evelyn Escalera and Michelle Valentine. For more recordings see Pop singer Angel Sabater. 1989 ? Up On The Roof"

Nice song too :D

In November Of 1995 In America The Leading Chart Topper Was Coolio Song Gangsta's Paradise.The Song Trying To Claim Top Spot In America Was Up On The Roof By Robson Green & Jerome Flynn,This Was After There Smash Hit In The UK Unchained Melody.Kenny Lynch Also did A Version Of This Song , Gerry Goffin And Carole King Both Wrote The Original.Hope This Answers Your Question Dug :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a million EDNA,

I went back to BLUEBOY'S e.mail and checked his info and after 11 years i have finally found the group i was after. They were called 'II D EXTREME' the group released their album in 1993 called II D EXTREME under the label Gasoline Alley Music.

Thanks to BLUEBOY & EDNA i have now ordered it through Amazon. I feel ecstatic, let's start a new T.H.R.E.A.D!

T.S :rockon: :neener: :coolio: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Who can:help: me? In the film 'The Accused' during the part where Jodie Foster is playing the Pin Ball machines a song was being played on the Jukebox. I think the song was called 'I'm Talkin Love'

Does anyone know who wrote and sang this song or the lycrics and also where i can purchase it.

Thanks

T.S :coolio: :rockon: :thumbsup: :neener:

• 1 month later...

Why don´t you check the record company (it should be written in the site Earth-Angel showed you) and ask where you can get this reord? Or the dvd distributor, or the movie distributor... or go to some important (or small) record store and search... Sometimes you gotta be a detective to get some stuff... Good luck!

• 4 months later...