Obama Faces Challenging Re-Election Climate

Mike

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll definitely have more luck with that on the Obama campaign than the Romney campaign. With the exception of any Mormon girls who might be working for Romney. As nutballs crazy as their religion is, they are definitely an attractive people. They won't put out though. :cool:

That's bollocks and poppycock! I've never heard of anyone truly saving themselves until marriage :cool:

:laughing: Yeah. Abstinence only education. My first high school was in the Seattle area, which taught health class in a healthy, comprehensive manner. Then I moved to Texas and had to take it all over again. I was shocked by the difference. Luckily I graduated long before they instituted any of the new racist and anti-science curriculum reforms, so I still sort of got an education.

• 2 weeks later...

The Daily News joins nearly a dozen other major U.S. newspapers in switching endorsements from Obama to Romney, according to the University of California, Santa Barbara’s American Presidency Project.

Only one newspaper, The San Antonio Express-News, which endorsed the Republican presidential nominee in 2008, Arizona Sen. John McCain, has switched to endorsing Obama, according the survey.

The 11 papers, according the study, that also switched to Romney are:

The New York Daily News

Long Island Newsday

Houston Chronicle

Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Orlando Sentinel

Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel

Nashville Tennessean

Des Moines Register

Illinois Daily Herald

Los Angeles Daily News

Los Angeles Press-Telegram