Classic Albums: The Making Of Stevie Wonder, Songs In The Key Of Life

babyteen

I'm interested in having the DVD, "Classic Albums: The Making Of Stevie Wonder: Songs In The Key Of Life". However, I've been in contact with Nathaniel Oberstein, the lead customer service representative of Eagle Rock Entertainment in New York, and he told me that, not only did Rhino Entertainment release

this particular

episode of the "Classic Albums" series, but that this particular title has long since been out of print. I've checked the link on Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/6305320616/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk, and it says that a new copy of this DVD costs at least $198 through a third-party seller. Does anybody know if there's a way I can get an authentic, new, factory-sealed copy for a cheaper price than $198?

The best I could come up with is the VHS... but if you decide to go that route, here's the Link.

I don't know your reasons for needing a new in-the-wrapper DVD, but if you could relax that standard, you could get the VHS and get it copied onto DVD. There are companies all over the Internet that offer those services. :)