The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #267

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE...

sfc1a-1.png

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ...

Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists).

... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominate Now!

:headphones:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, pinkstones! :)

I went through the lists and didn't see Bob Dylan's excellent song yet mentioned. But i will take your word for it and figure out a new selection. An oversight on my part apparently.

Hmmm...ok how about this one and moderators, please merge this new selection with my original TY and sorry for making a mistake :)

Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf

Magic Carpet Ride is there too. You should cross-check your choices with this thread:

http://forum.songfacts.com/showtopic.php?tid/145389/

It's linked at the top of the thread, in Lucky's intro post. There's also a thread for every song that's made the Top Ten, sorted by artist. Sometimes a song is listed in one thread, but fails to get updated in the other. So I'd check them both.

n2d, good to have you join us! And pinkstones is correct .... check both lists. Both should be updated each week, but we are less than perfect, and sometimes for whatever reason it doesn't happen. And right now we are 2 weeks behind, cause I forgot I'm supposed to be doing it. :blush: I'll fix that tomorrow. ;)

I'll fix that tomorrow.

I noticed last week that Billy Idol is listed twice in the Artists section, one in the wrong part of the I's. Also the songs from the Obscure 10 a couple months ago, still needs to be listed as we determined it counts as a regular 10, since none of the nominations were already in the archives.