Best Scenes

Batman

What are some of your favorite movie scenes?

Recently, Napoleon Dynamite's election scene. Does anyone know the song Napoleon danced to?

and then, in Starsky and Hutch, the biker bar scene.

something like this:

Jeff: I cant be Big Earl. Think about it, I'm not even big.

Hutch: I guess your right.

Starsky: But it could have been one of those ironic things, like Tiny over in LA, he's like 8 feet tall

Hutch: Yeah but this guys more normal sized.

then as they walk out the door

Starsky: Oh yeah, and just because you are taking care of this bar, don't tell people you own it. I house-sit for my sister all the time, but I don't claim I own it. That goes for all y'all. Don't pretend to be something you're not. Be yourself, because thats whats really cool.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beginning scene in Ghost Ship. For anyone who hasn't seen it, this is one of the greatest scene's in cinematic history, in my opinion.

That film was crap!!!IMO

Ooh I have a favourite scene, its really upsetting, but everyone will laugh, and I will be all embarresed..so I will think of another.. :)

I love it in the movie "The Big Lebowski" when John Goodman is talking about Lenin but this guy Donnie thinks he's talking about John Lennon and keeps say "I am the walrus" over and over. Its defiently a scene you have to see to get, but its great.

Also I love the scene in "Pulp Fiction" when theyre in the car and he shoots the black guy and barely flinches and is just like " F@ck, I shot Marvin!".

I saw that movie but what happens at the start????

My favorite, From "School Of Rock"

Theo: We're really taking Battle Of The Bands Seriously this year...your fired.

Dewey:Good 'cause I really need the money now no offence Theo, but your lyrics are Lame.

"They argue for a bit then Dewey..."

Dewey: Good, 'cause I don't need you guys, I'm gonna form my own band and you guys are gonna be a tiny little footnote on my epic arss.

Walks away....turns around and boots cymbal.

Dewey:I feel sorry for you guys.

The part in "Silence of the Lambs" where Buffalo Bill says "It rubs the lotion on it's skin".

Hi Scott! ::

Seriously TP, I reccomend that you go get yourself checked into a psych ward or something.

Just get over that Buffalo Bill addiction, we'll help you pull through!!!

::

:jester: :jester:

Harold and Maude-Harold is on a date with an actress, and he shows her a large knife and says "Do you enjoy knives?"

Billy Madison-"Nudie magazine day! Nudie Magazine Day!"

and the shampoo/vs/conditioner tub scene

The Wedding Singer-the "Love Stinks" scene and when Robbie sings his song for Julia on the plane

Almost Famous-Penny Lane's O.D.

Chicago-"Cell Block Tango" and "I Can't Do it Alone"

Napoleaon Dynamite-Napoleon throws the vote for SUmmer button and runs away

I forgot some from Old School:

"We got a pretty nice little Saturday planned...we might go to Home Depot, but I don't know if we'll have time"

"We're going streaking!"

and of course, the "Dust In the Wind" moment: "You're my boy Blue!"

Will Ferrel has ruined Don't Fear the Reaper and Dust in the Wind for me because I can't stop laughing when I hear them now.