East Coast Earthquake

RonJonSurfer

I felt it! I started rocking back and forth in my chair - just the slightest bit, mind you - and I thought nothing of it. I do that sometimes when I'm high. But it was weird because I couldn't stop it when I tried. A couple minutes later, somebody called me and said we just had an earthquake. It was no big thing; I just never felt one before. It was actually kinda cool. I just hope there are none of those frickin' tsunamis over the next couple days.

By the way, where the hell is Kevin?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :coolio:

Edited by Guest

I felt the quake too.

I was sitting on my couch and it began to shake and I thought that maybe the cat was tugging on it to make it shake, but the cat was nowhere around, and then I noticed the telephone receiver cord swaying back and forth, so I figured it had to be an earthquake!

My cousin called me from somewhere in Virginia and said she was driving down the road and thought she had a blowout.(flat tire)But,after she got out of the car it was still sort of bumpy. Then she thought she was having and acid flashback =:P . She's ok though,just a little shook up :laughing: