The most disturbing duo to get together on a song

golden_ann

My pick would have to be Michael Jackson and Paul McCartneyon SAy, Say, Say...who the heck's fault was that atrocity?Phil Collins and Phillip Bailey with Easy Lover, the song was okay but what a strange pairing. Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald with On my own, those two voices didn't enhance but seemed to want to overpower each other. Good song, though.Kim Carnes and Kenny Rogers' Don't fall in love with a Dreamer..it sounded like two men together. LOLI know there are more, and like Arnold said, I'll be bach...

Ozzy almost did a duet with Madonna, but she turned him down

This isn't really a duet, but Eddie Van Halen playing guitar for Michael Jackson's Beat It was odd

Eddie Murphy & Michael Jackson sang a song together, it was awful

Eminem & Elton John singing at the grammys

Re:Jimmy Page and Puff Daddy or PDiddy or Whatever, I can't remember the song, but it was one of the good ones, on a Sat. Nite Live show. I could not believe Page would do that. I'm like Batman, I would hate people to think PD had anything to do with that song. I cringed during that whole performance! :(

Cyber I won't say you are wrong, but you are only partially correct. If you say there was a performance of a P Diddy song by the twoon MTV, well ok. But they did perform portions of a Zepplin song(and it could very well have been Kashmir) SNL this past season. I didn't dream it! :neener:

Why would somebody think such a thing?? Did "Poofy" actually write ANYTHING??

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

I guess people who have never heard the song. Pippy isn't much of a songwriter, more of a stealer, or as they say in the rap business "Sampler." I read in TV guide that when he was asked to give Ashton Kutcher a VH1 style award, he demanded he get one as well. So they made up some award for him.

Ok Cyber, I give, uncle. I don't keep statistics on everthing I see and hear as you apparently do. I could research it and find out, but that would crush you're all-knowing ego. I guess the two of us that saw it on SNL were sharing the same dream.

ok, now I'm sorry(my god what am I saying :jester:). That's 2 decent posts i've read by you tonight, and 1 was a very nice one directed at me. See I knew there was a teddy bear in there somewhere, you just don't let him out very often. Why don't you check SNL's archives for shows from this past year. I don't know who the host was, but they probably list the musical guests.Thanks Cyber. ;)