New Riddle Game

MindCrime

Since MuzikTyme won't allow the other riddle game to go on until somebody answers his complicated riddle that's stood for over 2 years now, I have started an alternative thread so this game can go on. He has his thread & we have ours. :shifty:

_____

There's an animal cage at the Public Zoo that holds a variety of wild animals & creatures. In this cage there are 11 heads, and 20 feet. There are twice as many wild creatures with 4 feet as there are wild creatures with 2 feet. How many creatures of each kind are in the cage?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All ya gotta do is google it...lol

Do you really feel like you've accomplished something when you look up a riddle?

Like no one googles riddles.

That's why you'll never figure out mine...it's my riddle...not google's.

At least at one time, people tried to answer my riddles. Now, they ask kindergarten questions that anyone could find with a map and yahoo.

Carry on, google riddler.

All ya gotta do is google it...lol

Do you really feel like you've accomplished something when you look up a riddle?

Like no one googles riddles.

That's why you'll never figure out mine...it's my riddle...not google's.

At least at one time, people tried to answer my riddles. Now, they ask kindergarten questions that anyone could find with a map and yahoo.

Carry on, google riddler.

That's no reason for ridiculing, MuzikTyme, if you don't like it then just ignore it.

There's an animal cage at the Public Zoo that holds a variety of wild animals & creatures. In this cage there are 11 heads, and 20 feet. There are twice as many wild creatures with 4 feet as there are wild creatures with 2 feet. How many creatures of each kind are in the cage?

4 tigers, 2 emus and 5 stuffed lion heads? :P

;)

• 6 months later...