Sign in to follow this  
_Laurie_

The Oddball Game

R.E.M. has never had an album produced by Butch Vig

if this is correct Zabadak can have partial credit and post the next list.

that's it! :thumbsup:

and I absolutely agree - your turn, Zabadak :D

You do realise that there were quite a few albums released in the UK in the 70s right?

And if this is eg about an album that doesn't include a mandolin and a harp that wouldn't make it much easier (for me at least :crazy: )

:help:

OK! ;)

This album was teh first for a UK-based label that is now a major player int he airline game. The instruments are all specifically named during the ending of side one, both sides contain one track only which are parts 1 and 2 of the album title...

okay then...

This album was teh first for a UK-based label that is now a major player int he airline game. The instruments are all specifically named during the ending of side one, both sides contain one track only which are parts 1 and 2 of the album title...

The first UK release by Virgin Records was Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells" from 1973

Acoustic guitar

Bass guitar

Mandolin

Spanish guitar

But according to Wikipedia Mike Oldfield actually played all four of these instruments? :P

Acoustic guitar, bass guitar, electric guitar, Farfisa, Hammond, and Lowrey organs; flageolet, fuzz guitars, glockenspiel, "honky tonk" piano (piano modified to sound more percussive), mandolin, piano, "Piltdown Man", percussion, Spanish guitar, producer, "taped motor drive amplifier organ chord", timpani, vocals and tubular bells.

so... I dunno :crazy: