Sign in to follow this  
_Laurie_

The Oddball Game

Glen Miller is the only one that didn't die as an elder, but rather a plane crash when he was only 40.

Perhaps Ellington as he was the only one born before the 1900's. Hope one of these is correct, if not there may be another oddball in the bunch. :beatnik:

Glen Miller is the only one that didn't die as an elder, but rather a plane crash when he was only 40.

Perhaps Ellington as he was the only one born before the 1900's. Hope one of these is correct, if not there may be another oddball in the bunch. :beatnik:

Correct! I had Ellington in mind for the reason that you stated; that was solved faster than I thought it would be! :laughing:

You're up! :thumbsup: :D

Correct! I had Ellington in mind for the reason that you stated; that was solved faster than I thought it would be! :laughing:

You're up! :thumbsup: :D

I told you I'm awesome at this :wink: :jester:

-----------------------------

Audioslave

Temple Of The Dog

Center For Disease Control Boys

Soundgarden

Pearl Jam

An easy one... :shades:

Pick one:

Center For Disease Control Boys are the only group that didn't release a studio album.

Audioslave is the only group not from Seattle, WA

Pearl Jam is the only group that didn't have Chris Cornell as a member.

Hey Stoopid is the only album with only one single release?

or:

A Bigger Bang had singles released over many years instead of just the release year of the album.

or:

There are no following albums to A Bigger Bang

You guys really don't see it? It's fairly easy.

Just look at the track listing for each album, find something similar that's on each of the 5, then pick out the one that is somewhat different than the others.

Take a closer look. :shades: :thumbsup:

Other than Candy-O not having a track with the word "Love" in the title & Neighborhoods having the word "Dangerous" at the end of a track instead of the start, I can't see it... :stars:

They all have the word 'dangerous' in their track listings somewhere.

'Dangerous Type' by The Cars is the only track that has a single writing credit?

So, 'Candy-O' is the only album with a single writing credit for the entirety of the album?

...Neighborhoods having the word "Dangerous" at the end of a track instead of the start, I can't see it... :stars:

What do you mean you can't see it? That's it! You got it! Here's your prize... :haveabeer:

Mine was right too though! But obviously that wasn't what you were looking for! :laughing:

Okay, Andrew. You can have a beer, too. There's plenty to go around.

:partytime2: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :haveabeer: :partytime2:

Workin' on it. Don't get your panties in a bunch :laughing:

Willie Clayton

Lila Ammonds

Jim Brewer

Eden Brent

David Edwards

Lucille Anderson

Edited by Guest