Songfactor's Choice Top 10 Special: Obscure Songs

Welcome to the...

sfc6.png

Top Ten Special ~ Obscure Songs

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

*The only criteria for this ten is that you feel the songs you are nominating are obscure (for instance, you don't believe that any or many SFers would know about it), regardless of whether they've previously made the list in a regular weekly Ten.

We could nominate songs that you think no other Songfactor besides yourself would know.

You may nominate up to 3 songs

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominatenow.png

Playlist

:headphones:

Edited by Guest
added Lea's playlist

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_______

* [smaller] from wikipedia[/smaller]:

"A planned single ... withdrawn just prior to its scheduled release ... included in the 2006 box set The Complete Motown Singles, Vol. 6: 1966, released in a limited edition of 6000 by Universal archival label Hip-O Select, marking the first time any of the 1966 Motown recordings by the Mynah Birds had seen the light of day."

...so you know them! :doh: :grin:

Not exactly...I think I've heard the Sorrow song, maybe you might have posted it one time...and I remembered I liked it...I've only heard the CCR tune while surfing through CCR tunes one time...and I don't know the the first song you listed, but I like it... :)