Bruce Dickinson vs. Rob Halford

jman14141414

I love both bands and vocalists so it's hard for me to choose but I will. Halford has more dynamic range but both are my favourite metal vocalists and neither have let me down in concert.

It's a shame that someone would vote both bad because truly they have not one iota of understanding when it comes to heavy metal.

Halford or Dickinson could sing opera if they wanted to.

Both bad? Yeah, right.

Listen to Judas Priest's Sad Wings of Destiny or Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark in their entirety and tell me that both singers are bad with a staight, sane face.

Funny thing is, whoever voted both bad has never even listened to their best work. Just run around all life labeling things bad that you know nothing about, or, just run around all life hating heavy metal.

I love both bands and vocalists so it's hard for me to choose but I will. Halford has more dynamic range but both are my favourite metal vocalists and neither have let me down in concert.

IMO Dickinson can hold notes better(Flight Of Icarus is the best example).

Halford or Dickinson could sing opera if they wanted to.

I completely agree. :headphones:

Funny thing is, whoever voted both bad has never even listened to their best work. Just run around all life labeling things bad that you know nothing about

Heh. So true.