I've Been Meaning to . . .

MuzikTyme

. . .do this for quite some time. I just didn't know how to go about it. There isn't a right way so I'll just try and be as honest as I can.

First thing I need to do is apologize to The Lizard and pinkstones.

I've spent the last 60 hours reading my own recent posts all the way down to my very first post at Songfacts. I asked, "How did Pearl Jam get their name?"

Almost immediately I was answered and it was then I fell in love with Songfacts. I love music, all kinds. Music is always in my ears. I love playing different instruments and love writing music. Music is my life.

I'm sorry that I can't condense this in fewer words but it takes a lot of words to try and explain myself.

I think about you guys all the time and what do I do, log on and make a fool out of myself. I'm so disappointed in many of my posts. It hurts me when I am mean to people. I'm not a mean person.

But if I didn't know me and saw some posts by MuzikTyme, I'd think he's an a..hole!

I'm sure by now y'all are sick of me and rightfully so. I can't even stand myself anymore.

But, I keep telling myself it's always darkest before the dawn. But, I'll make one promise and that is, I'll never be rude again or hurt the people I love!

I wish I could be tied to a post and let each one of you flog me until I can't bleed anymore... I deserve it!

This is not a meltdown; it's my heart.

Thanks for trying to understand.

Brighter days are on the horizon!

I've been meaning to...get a haircut, I'm looking a little shaggy these days.

I'd hear you but my hair covers my ears. Speaking of Shaggy, you deserve a Scooby snack, my friend.

:)

Lea. Yes. After reading sixty hours of my stupidity I can only promise you my "old" self.

Everyone else, Tyme will tell.

I mean that in a nice way.

:)

Yeah, bow down...but don't bow to me...you don't even know what a leopard is.

A panther?

(bow)

Now. I'll just be myself while you look up leopard and panther.

By the way... a leopard CAN change its spots!!!

Polka-dot!

Lemme hear some more of how you hate me, lemme see you give your heart

TART!

That's not rude, mean or offensive. But those that can't distinguish between play and seriousness truly has no idea who I am.

And for that I'll never try to explain a thing again.

I've done it once and where did it get me?

Edited by Guest
even if I had a reason, which I do, it wouldn't matter anyway...I can't stand rhetoric