The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten Special ~ Heavy Metal/Hard Rock

Welcome to the...

sfc3.png

Top Ten Special ~ Heavy Metal/Hard Rock

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

*The only criteria for this ten is that the song be of the Metal/Hard Rock genre's, regardless of whether they've previously made the list in a regular weekly Ten.

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominate Now!

:headphones:

Playlist

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only heavy metal/hard rock songs I've ever nominated have made the TT, and I wouldn't have the foggiest clue what other people have nominated. So I think I'm SOL here. Unless we can use songs that have been previously nominated and made the TT. Then I can come up with a couple.

So the song has to have been previously nominated? Or is that a mistake?

Sorry, no that's a mistake. We had company just now, and I was distracted before I could check myself .... Any Metal/Hard Rock songs are eligible, regardless of whether they've made the ten or not. :P

I see what you mean, after listening, but I also checked for a quick description at wiki and among other things there, the band is described as "a fusion of electronic and heavy metal" , which is exactly what I would've said. To me, it qualifies, but in the end, it's up to you (since I've seen your edit. :D )

Edited by Guest