Little Big Town

Shawna

When you're a fan, you read everything you can about a band. But no matter how much you think you know about them, you don't know anything. As I found out when I began researching for my interview with Little Big Town.

These four people have gone through so much, and landed on their feet, stronger than ever, continuing to make great music and never wavering in their belief that they ARE who they are, even though their labels tried telling them they were someone else.

They've suffered a lot. But not in the typical rock'n roll excess drugs/drink/cry me a river sort of way. These guys were mishandled from the start, mislabeled, the press called them a "put-together" band, when in fact they've known each other since before they decided to sing together (long before), too slick for country, blah blah blah. And then one of their staunchest supporters - and a band member's spouse - died unexpectedly.

Yet here they are. Their new CD "The Reason Why" is exactly that... all about why they're still here and why they still believe in themselves. And it's definitely a reason why you should, too. This band's harmonies are incredible, songs are crafted well, it's a fun album with a well-deserved attitude.

Read the interview~ Little Big Town - then go buy the CD and see for yourself...