Concerts You've Attended

Elvish

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Carl and I saw Roger on Friday night. He was unbelieveable, as always. He throws the best party! He was sick, so it took about three songs for him to really get into the swing, but then he forgot about being sick and played for almost 2 hours.

There were at least two girls that I saw hitting on Carl. :grin: I got to publicly maul Roger. Girls are just a little bit aggressive these days, you know? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Dave Mason thursday, Nov 30. In a 300 seat theater, not a bad seat in the house. He did the Traffic songs, All Along The Watchtower (in case you didn't know, he played with Hendrix on this recording) The backup band was incredible, with a keyboardist that had to be seen and heard to be beleved! A great show!

• 3 months later...

I started early. My Mom and her sister took me to my first concert, Tony Orlando and Dawn when I was in the 1st grade. The funny thing is that as an adult I have taken my mom to see him again when he was playing locally - twice. LOL!

Al Martino in Atlantic City Steel Pier with parents - 3rd grade

Shaun Cassidy - 4th grade with parents

Rick Springfield - 8th grade without parents

The Go'Go's

Men at Work

Huey Lewis and the News

Culture Club in the Tower Theater Philly - campy but fun show!

Hall and Oates x 2

Billy Joel x 11 - my all time favorite -including shows in Philly, Hershey and State College PA and including 2 with ELton John

The Hooters x 6 - my 2nd all time favorites- I saw them mostly in Philly during my college years.

Joan Jett

John Mellencamp x 2

The Monkeys x 2

ELton John x 1 alone and x 2 with Billy Joel

local Billy Joel tribute band 52nd Street

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Oops! I forget one. I saw a 70's retro disco show a few years ago with the KC and the Sunshine Band who were great, Village People, The Pointer Sisters who were terrible and Martha somebody from the Weather Girls and C and C Music Factory. It was an overall fun concert with the exception of the Pointer Sisters who seemed to be off that night.

I started early. My Mom and her sister took me to my first concert, Tony Orlando and Dawn when I was in the 1st grade. The funny thing is that as an adult I have taken my mom to see him again when he was playing locally - twice. LOL!

Al Martino in Atlantic City Steel Pier with parents - 3rd grade

Shaun Cassidy - 4th grade with parents

Rick Springfield - 8th grade without parents

The Go'Go's

Men at Work

Huey Lewis and the News

Culture Club in the Tower Theater Philly - campy but fun show!

Hall and Oates x 2

Billy Joel x 11 - my all time favorite -including shows in Philly, Hershey and State College PA and including 2 with ELton John

The Hooters x 6 - my 2nd all time favorites- I saw them mostly in Philly during my college years.

Joan Jett

John Mellencamp x 2

The Monkeys x 2

ELton John x 1 alone and x 2 with Billy Joel

local Billy Joel tribute band 52nd Street

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Any good ones , though ? :)