Contacting Vectormedia Software

babyteen

I have purchased Atmosphere Deluxe 7.0 from Vectormedia Software, and I need help in this situation. I sent a support request to support@vectormediasoftware.com on 2/10/2011, and I haven't received a response in a timely manner. I also sent a letter via Registered Mail on 3/1/2011. I sent it to: Vectormedia Software LLC, 173 Stiles Road, Bradford, UK, Yorkshire BD7 4RF, England. I hope I sent it to the right address, and I hope the administrators and sales representatives received it in time. The last time I received an Email from the company was 7/21/2010 at 3:52 PM. According to their website, the company responds to most requests within 24 hours. I'm confused, does this mean 24 hours, like regular hours in a day? Or does this mean 24 business hours? If you can, especially any of you Songfacts Members who live in England, please be so kind as to contact them and have them send me an Email. I would kindly appreciate it.

Hi, Anabelle!! :)

I guess you didn't send your mail to support@vectormediasoftwa re.com but support@vectormediasoftware.com... notice there's a space between "wa" and "re@.com" but theit should have been sent back to you as a non-existing adress...

I'm googling and the site and the Contact Us page http://www.vectormediasoftware.com/contact.htm and the adress seems to be right (without the space... ;) )

Wait... I notice however you write it the space stays... :P

funny...

Edna, that funny (peculiar, not ha-ha) space has something to do with the message board.

It will only let you type 25 continuous characters without interruption. If you type more, it will throw a space in there.

Watch what it does to my sentence when I type this:

Joe Walsh is a rock singer/songwriter/guitarist.

Hi, Anabelle!! :)

I guess you didn't send your mail to support@vectormediasoftwa re.com but support@vectormediasoftware.com... notice there's a space between "wa" and "re@.com" but theit should have been sent back to you as a non-existing adress...

I'm googling and the site and the Contact Us page http://www.vectormediasoftware.com/contact.htm and the adress seems to be right (without the space... ;) )

Wait... I notice however you write it the space stays... :P

funny...

I meant to put support@vectormediasoftware.com, vectormediasoftware being one name in the domain name. Why it came out with spaces is way beyond me!

I meant to put support@vectormediasoftware.com, vectormediasoftware being one name in the domain name. Why it came out with spaces is way beyond me!

Brad just explained it in the previous post... ;)

I don't know how to help, babyteen... I'll try to find...

• 2 weeks later...

Edna, that funny (peculiar, not ha-ha) space has something to do with the message board.

It will only let you type 25 continuous characters without interruption. If you type more, it will throw a space in there.

Watch what it does to my sentence when I type this:

Joe Walsh is a rock singer/songwriter/guitarist.

I forgot to add: "unless you throw a period in there somewhere."

If you have a period in there, the counting to 25 stops and starts all over again after the period.

Watch what happens when I put a period in there. The space between the "i" and "s" in the word guitarist won't be there because it started the count to 25 characters after the period.

> Joe Walsh is a rock singer/.songwriter/guitarist.

• 1 month later...

I still haven't got an Email from Vectormedia Software. I remember when they used to have an online support form, and it was so reliable. Someone once said that it's not such a smart idea for a company to post their email address on their website, hence an online support form. Can someone please explain what all of this is about?

• 1 month later...

Have you tried phoning them?

I would try that, however, our long-distance won't even let me call to Canada. In other words, we don't have international long-distance service at my mother's house. All it is is nationwide long-distance, only within the United States. That really bites!