Songfacts Fantasy Baseball 2011

RockyRaccoon

Draft is finished , so sorry for the short notice but you'll have to get active players in the lineup to start collecting points right away as the first games for some begin tomorrow/today (Thurs. March 31st ).No big deal if you forget or don't see this or the Yahoo! notice in time though as it just saves a position used up for another game in the future .

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that ,Phil. I really am. :( I wish I'd started the league earlier now to give you and maybe others more notice, but it was rather a spontaneous decision when some people continued to show interest up to the final days of pre-season.

I held off the draft as long as possible and we just got our teams the night/morning of opening day. I was kinda taken by surprise that we could even go forward with it , and expected to scrap it , as we had only 3 players interested two days prior .

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to apologize to Albert Pujols in this public forum. Pujols, without question, is one of the best players in baseball. Over a 10 year career he is averaging .330 with 409 home runs and 1234 RBI's.

This year, I finally managed to get him on one of my fantasy teams. Through 9 games he is batting .143 1 HR and 4 RBI's. He has 5 hits of which 4 are singles and 1 is a a HR.

There can be no other explanation or excuse other than I put the whammy on him by getting him on my fantasy team.

With that said....NO you can't have him.

Sorry Albert, it's you and me.

I would like to apologize to Albert Pujols in this public forum. Pujols, without question, is one of the best players in baseball. Over a 10 year career he is averaging .330 with 409 home runs and 1234 RBI's.

This year, I finally managed to get him on one of my fantasy teams. Through 9 games he is batting .143 1 HR and 4 RBI's. He has 5 hits of which 4 are singles and 1 is a a HR.

There can be no other explanation or excuse other than I put the whammy on him by getting him on my fantasy team.

With that said....NO you can't have him.

Sorry Albert, it's you and me.

So it's you! :mad: Apologies to Albert just aren't enough. You owe one to the entire Cardinal Nation. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Contratulations, Carole. I'm surprised I even made it to the final round in the head to head.

Hey, RonJon! I had Albert Pujols too. Maybe I jinxed him too? Even though he had a subpar year, he still earmed me a lot of points. He's still one of the best players in baseball.

Another animal for me was Jose Bautista. It's too bad that he plays for the Jays. If he had anyone decent batting behind him, he would have had at least 20 more RBI.

How about those BoSox. I can't believe they choked that badly. That Carl Crawford contract is looking VERY UGLY!!!! One has to think that some heads will roll during the off season.