Songfacts Fantasy Baseball 2011

RockyRaccoon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sammy will likely end up like Charlie ,too ; at the bottom of the list after a crack fueled draft... To rephrase : What will Sammy be doing this year ? Whining !

:laughing:

Hey all .Wow , things sure have changed around here .New outlay , etc . FANCY ! :D

Anyway , been thinking about this for a week or so and lo and behold , you guys are up and running .Nice - and no chasing people around , either ...well done ,Rocky . Tell me your secret . ;)

So ...just head to head this year ? Thats cool . I had the two leagues going for a couple of reasons before . One was to invite newcomers and any number of folk ( odd or even ) , and the other was that after a couple of months , it may keep some people playing if they are way out of one or the other .

Anyway ,I guess I'll take a seat on the stand by bench till we can get another player to even it out . No big deal . Its early still . Joseph ?!?! You can't talk Phillies this year AT ALL without getting the post deleted unless you play ... :D

:laughing: :laughing:

Fair enough , but I just know that I don't want cyberjudge in cause he ain't no closer .That dude gives up on a game as soon as he decides he can't win it or for one reason or another he won't care to explain , and I hate that kinda player - just getting through a season as best as you can is a badge of honor to start with.Two seasons of the same and you are guilty as charged -no trial necessary . :D

Will an explanation of the Head To Head format be forthcoming? I've never played this format before, although it does sound exciting.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that this is going to be RonJon's year. You can only keep a good man down for so long.