The greatest politically incorrect songs

TerBlacker

Ahab the Arab - Ray Stevens

Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen (maybe just somewhat unkind?)

Because I Got High - Afroman

Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix

I Shot the Sheriff - Bob Marley

Actually I think that "Smoke That Cigarette" is sarcastically anti-smoking if you listen to the lyrics.

Almost anything by the Stones.

Brown Sugar

Some Girs - The album version, not the sanitized for radio play version.

When The Whip Comes Down

Where The Boys Go

Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen

Anna Rexia - The Fabulous Poodles

Killing An Arab - The Cure

I happen to like all of these songs, but then nobody could ever accuse me of being PC.

Did anybody mention "He Hit Me (And It felt Like A Kiss)"? In any case, I love this song... :cool:

Killing An Arab - The Cure

CanAm, this song actually relates to "L'Etranger" (Albert Camus' book)Yet it has been seen as a racist song, here's some more info about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_an_Arab

• 5 years later...

There are two songs that my research indicates are the most Politically Incorrect.  The first, Feminists hate so much that when they hear it on a radio station (rarely these days) they call and threaten a boycott.  It is one song done by two people the same year.  Each version was a hit.  The country version was done by Sunday Sharpe (from Canada) while the pop version was done by Paul Anka.  The Song:  Having My Baby (in the Sharpe version the title is slightly changed to 'I'm Having Your Baby.'  The second song that will no longer get radio play is Cher's number One Hit 'Half Breed'

"Layin' Up With Linda" -Originally by gg allin later covered by the Lemonheads. Pretty much anything by gg allin was off-the-charts nuts, and if you've  never heard of him, well, a Google Image search should show you the direction he went. A friend of mine, Gil, took me to see him back in the late '80's. When the feces started flying I heartily laughed, and left. Truth be told, he was light years better than a Bieber, Swift, Gaga, or the like.