The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #241

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE...

sfc1a-1.png

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists).

... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominate Now! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

Playlist

Edited by Guest
playlist

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**It was pointed out to us that "Expressway to Your Heart" was nominated and made the Ten in two top tens, #'s 110 and 237. :crazy:

That means a couple of things:

1. It obviously drops out of #237 (sorry Steel!) :P

2. Ronjon's nomination of "Young Girl" (#11 in 237) moves up into it's rightful spot as #10 in that weeks ten. (sorry, but congrats RJ!)

3. Everybody (the team, but the players as well) needs to remember to check the songs against the list carefully. Please? There are so many songs on the list that mistakes can easily happen.

I'll make the necessary edits here and there .... and again sorry guys!

Lucky, have you been wearing your dresses too high, drinking, running around with men and going wild? :neener:

Nope, that was my mom! She & my dad were divorced, and I can remember when it came out (I was 12), riding with my mom in our Ford Galaxie and the 2 of us singing this song. We loved it. ;)

Top Man ~ Blur (1995) youtube

In a crowd it's hard to spot him

But anonymity can cost

It's never cheap or cheerful

He's Hugo and he's Boss

He's riding through the desert

On a Camel Light

On a magic carpet

He'll fly away tonight

(Open sesame)

Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey) ~ De La Soul (1991) youtube

Hey how ya doing