Sign in to follow this  
OLD 55

Sorry I missed your Birthdays...

Oh it's no big deal, I don't even celebrate my own anymore. It was a ton of joy as a kid, but as an adult, it's nothing I look forward to. Eventually I will start celebrating the day before my birthday, when I can be a tad bit younger for one last day. :P

But thanks for that Darryl :)

Thanks Shannon and Shawna. I needed some kind words today. Especially from a couple of Cuties. :)

Why March, though, Shannon ??? PS -I like your new avatar. Maybe the acting wasn't the greatest in "Xanadu" but it's probably my all time favorite Movie soundtrack. And my daughters simply loved Olivia (still do).

I'm glad you found your way back, double nickels.

Very thoughtful thread you started here and I can say that most will agree that your belated comments are appreciated.

Birth day?

Been a long time since I was born.

;)

Darryl, Xanadu is a bad movie. A really bad movie. But, Olivia has been one of my idols since I was a child, so I can't help loving Xanadu.

And March because that's when my, and Peaches' birthdays are ;) She and I conveniently started B-day threads for each other for you to post in :D

Hey

I'm sorry too for missing a lot of ya birthdays..

I try to send a facebook message if I see your birthday on facebook, but I hardly visit the random forum, so I'm often too late.

So: Happy Birthday everyone! :D