Upgrade on Tuesday

Carl

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree too Shawna, seeing my actual birthdate staring at me is a little weird.

Why don't we just put the day and month? This way we can celebrate birthdays without having to say how old we are... :)

(I'll be 55 in December... :cool:)

I'll check on the cake Edna. That piece of digital pastry is a wonderful thing. :)

Indeed... :thumbsup:

At least this Database error is consistent. I sent Couch a note.

It looks like we had the birthday display on the posts turned on for the mods, but everyone else didn't see them. I flipped them off, so the birthdays shouldn't show up under the Avatars for anyone but are available in the public profiles.

^ I thought we could before, I remember doing it.

I have a question about video posting, Lea had said that she couldn't see the videos that are posted using the [ youtube] command. I can see them just fine, even when I log out and browse as a guest.

Is there something different I need to do to post images now? It doesn't work the old way and nothing I've tried seems to work. Help :crazy:

I'm trying to post from PB...

Edit:

I can add images to the boards but not to PT's. I used to be able to. Not a top priority so no worries. But when you get the chance to add it again... :D

Is anyone else having trouble with the italics and bold buttons? I highlight the word, like usual, click on the button, and [[object HTMLTextAreaElement]]this[/[object HTMLTextAreaElement]] is what happens.

no

no

me neither

me neither

I just like to drive you crazy. :D

Hi Shawna,

On your browser top menu:

Tools->Options->Content tab

select the box saying: Enable JavaScript.

This should do the job for you. If you still experience problems like the ones you had it's something else not the JavaScript.

Zhivko, hello! I looked at that box a few days ago and it's already checked. What else could it be? Any ideas?