Upgrade on Tuesday

Carl

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've also noticed that when I used to click on the subject name in a forum, it would take me immediately to the last topic posted after I'd been there last. Now it takes me to what appears to be the very end of the forum regardless of new posts, and sometimes it takes me to a blank page where there are no posts at all, and I have to click on the last page number to get to the new posts. Weird.

It looks like the User Options bar is only set for Mods right now. This is a new feature that looks pretty handy - gives you the options to find the user's posts, PT the user, etc. I'll ask Couch about this.

Blues, birthdays should only be in the profiles now. Does it look OK?

I guess maybe we don't have the capability now but I just wanted the birthdays and age to remain the same as before the upgrade.

Before the update we had the opportunity to put our age in our avatar section, but our birthdate was strictly in our public profile section.

That's all and Thanks Carl.

I just wanted the birthdays and age to remain the same as before the upgrade.

Before the update we had the opportunity to put our age in our avatar section, but our birthdate was strictly in our public profile section.

Blues, do you mean that you could have your age in your public profile, but decide if it will display under your avatar or not?

I'll check on the cake Edna. That piece of digital pastry is a wonderful thing. :)

Blues, do you mean that you could have your age in your public profile, but decide if it will display under your avatar or not?

All I'm saying is when you go into your Control Panel and into your public profile you could fill out the birthday section and have your age appear under your avatar.

After this upgrade if you did that... your age and your birthday is appearing under your avatar.

I feel the birthday should just be visible(if you want) back in the control panel.

:cool:

I agree too Shawna, seeing my actual birthdate staring at me is a little weird.

Carl, see if this helps explain it ...

Currently, if your birthdate is listed in your public profile, your public display (beneath your avatar) is this:

Birthday: xx/xx/xx (this is the problem)

Registration Date: xx-xx-xx

Prior to the upgrade if your birthdate was listed in your public profile your public display was only this:

Registration Date: xx-xx-xx

Invalid QueryFile: /home/sfforums/public_html/init.php

Line: 593

SQL Error: Got error 127 from storage engine

SQL Error #: 1030

SQL Query: SELECT page_time, page_content FROM fbb_page_cache WHERE page_key = 'dd2e576db593e540bb9c2e3357f702f8'

Invalid QueryFile: /home/sfforums/public_html/includes/common.php

Line: 2896

SQL Error: Duplicate entry 'dd2e576db593e540bb9c2e3357f702f8' for key 1

SQL Error #: 1062

SQL Query: REPLACE INTO fbb_page_cache (page_key, page_time, page_content) VALUES ('dd2e576db593e540bb9c2e3357f702f8', '1291107384', '

This is what I got when I clicked the red banner :confused: