Sign in to follow this  
Steel2Velvet

Top Ten SNL Cast Members

I would like to start a new entertainment TT. I can do all the calculating and final posting, if that is OK with the mod. This can go on for a few weeks, no rush. Just need you to nominate 2 of your favorite cast members. (Hosts, no matter how frequently featured, do not count. e.g. Steve Martin was never a cast member and hence cannot be nominated.)

Developed by Lorne Michaels and Dick Ebersol, Saturday Night Live premiered on NBC, in the United States, on October 11, 1975. SNL is one of the longest-running network television programs in the United States with nearly 700 episodes broadcast over the span of 36 seasons as of 2010. During that time, there have been more than 200 cast members.

Nominate 2 of your favorites. No repeats, please.

Mine:

Dan Ackroyd

Bill Murray

Damn you Shawna for taking Andy Samberg!!!!

I love that man. A little too much....

It concerns my girlfriend.

Well then I guess I'll have to figure out some noms:

Waynes-World_l.jpg

Mike Myers

6a00df352345de8834010537198322970b-800wi

And since the guy on the left has been TAKEN :mad: I'll take the guy in the middle. David Spade.

I never understood what it matters if somebody else nominates something first, that just leaves 2 more open for other favorites and they can still be voted on. It's like getting 3 or 4 noms for the price of 2.

I feel it's a fine line of acknowledgment or "you understood" (right on, I was gonna nominate that or I've nominated that before...etc.)

or

How much do you want to crow, is another way to put it.

... It's a fine line

:cool: