The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #239

Lucky

Welcome to the...

sfc3.png

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists).

... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominate Now!

:headphones:

Playlist

Edited by Guest
playlist

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we go any further, we need to make a quick announcement regarding next week ... it's time for a special, and we (the team) have decided next week will be:

Special Top Ten ~ Instrumentals

Start thinking about your noms. :)

Edited by Guest
#240 will follow in two weeks.

Before we go any further, we need to make a quick announcement regarding next week ... it's time for a special, and we (the team) have decided next week will be:

Special Top Ten ~ Instrumentals

Start thinking about your noms. :)

With all due politeness and respect, I'm sitting this one out. I hate instrumentals.

Ben wouldn't know it, but we've been through all that before in the early Top Tens. :P

Lucky and Team, how about Instrumentals that have been in the U.S. or U.K. Charts from the 50s to now ???

Or at least released as Singles - not 'unknown to most' Album Tracks.

Otherwise we're going to get all sorts of weird and wonderful excerpts from Movie, TV themes, classical, etc. etc.

And I know I should put this in the 'Suggestions For Specials' Thread, but how about developing your "Battle Of The Bands" idea Lucky ?

Ben wouldn't know it, but we've been through all that before in the early Top Tens. :P

Lucky and Team, how about Instrumentals that have been in the U.S. or U.K. Charts from the 50s to now ???

Or at least released as Singles - not 'unknown to most' Album Tracks.

Otherwise we're going to get all sorts of weird and wonderful excerpts from Movie, TV themes, classical, etc. etc.

actually, we did have some nominations like that recently... Carl Orff's "O Fortuna" eg, or "The Road Goes Ever On", which is the main theme of the first "Lord of the Rings" film :)