Intriguing songtitles

JumboXL

There are songtitles that make you want to find out what the song is about.

"Walk, don't run" made me want to know what the song was about. Ahhm, it was an instrumental. An up-tempo instrumental, perfectly suited for jogging.

"Smells like teen spirit": just reading the name of the song made me want to hear it, curious for the answer to the question what smells like teen spirit. No answer.

"Paint it black" drew my attention, a long time ago, I wanted to know why, when and what stuff should be painted black.

Any other suggestions for songtitles that immediately attract(ed) your attention and make (made) you want to listen to the song?

Edited by Guest

"Donkey Riding" by Great Big Sea puzzled me for a while, and a Wikipedia search painted a mental picture of struggling with a winch on the wave-washed deck of a ship sailing into heavy seas.

"What If I Never Speed?" written by John Dowland puzzles online folk unfamiliar with Elizabethan court songs. (Christopher Parkening on guitar, Kathleen Battle on vocals.)

"The Lady of the Lake" by Dutch/Slovak Bluegrass band Waterflow is dedicated to Britney Spears (!).

The lake in question is Loch Ness, and the subject is being hounded by Stalkerazzi.

"Naturally" by Kalapana is about the fluid freedom of hang gliding, seen from the ground.