Mystery song

OZTPATH

This song is from the 1982-4 period. It is R&B. I have no idea what the name of the artist is so I am asking for help. Here are the lyrics:

You often sit staring way out in space when you turn and look at me it's like you'd rather see some other's face. When I take you to the movie, you no longer reach for my hand. There's a feeling running through me, I'm trying hard to understand.

We seem so far away from where we wanted to go. Like two mountain climbers lost in the snow bewildered and confused.

So far away from sweet yesterday, when I thought our love would stay, but I find today, it's so far away.

I overheard the news, from some of your friends, they said I was losing out, your new love was moving in. You won't talk to me about it and baby I sure can't read your mind. But this distance that's between us keep getting further all the time.

You're so far away even when you're in my arms, I can feel that the thrill is gone just the role you play.

And oh you're so far away from all the joys that we've known our planted dreams are all for gone they're slipping away.

So far away.

So far away.

Oh we're so far away from sweet yesterday when love's calm was ours to play, now the melody fades.

Fading so far away.

Fading so far away.

Email me and I will send a link to the actual song.

Thanks.

Marc Grobman