The Songfactor's Choice Top Ten #235

Lucky

Welcome to the...

sfc3.png

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists). ... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominate Now ! :thumbsup:

Playlist

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've nominated this one (if not I should have) .... regardless, big vote from me!

Still trying to take credit, eh?

Some other enlightened Songfactor nominated it for Top Ten #132, but things finished up this way

The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #132 for the week ending 14th September 2008

9. Duelling Banjos - Eric Weissberg and Steve Mandel (1972) 32

10. You Were Meant For Me - Jewel (1996) 32

L.S.F. (Lost Souls Forever) - Kasabian (2004) 32

Je Veux Nager - Arno (2002) 32

You'll Lose A Good Thing - Barbara Lynn (1962) 31

It looks like if you and I had each ranked it one point higher, that would put have it in the Ten.

I just noticed that my second nomination, "It's a Long Way There" by Little River Band shows the date wrong. It should read '76. My edit time has ran out so I was hoping that Lucky, Ujoe or Laurie could correct it for me.

Thanks and sorry for the mistake.

Lots of good choices so far this week!