It's Marc's birthday!!!!

edna

It's hard, sometimes, to keep up with everyone's birthday but all I can do is say that I'm very sorry if I missed yours (everyone's) or somebody else's.

Hopefully, my tenure here will produce the same on my birthday...NOTHING.

Though, I'd be a fool to say hitting the big (50) doesn't mean something to me.

I'm starting to realize that I'm not 21 anymore. It took me almost fifty years to realize that.

The mirror still looks the same to me.

That's enough because the mirror is the only thing besides me that never lies.

The truth hurts and so does the mirror.

(hopefully you enjoyed the haggis)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY COPPER FRIEND!! :) I will feel forever safe driving the mean streets of L.A. knowing that you're there and you're packing heat. :grin:

edit: I just noticed I already said happy birthday. I'm working too much!! haha... well, hope you're having a good one, dammit.

Edited by Guest

happy birthday!

:):) :smirk: :cool: =:P :coolio: :bow: :headphones: :guitar: :coolio: =:P :jester: :thumbsup: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :afro: :bow: :laugh: :P:) :headphones: :stars: :beatnik: :neener: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :popcorn: :rockon: :jester: :guitar: :guitar: :coolio: :ooo: :) :rock: :rock: :rock: :hippie: :popcorn: :couch: :rockon: :shades: :coolio: :guitar: :jester: :afro: :drummer: :happybanana: :neener: :hippie: :bow: :guitar: :coolio: :thumbsup: :elvis: :rolleyes: :rock: :hippie: :happybanana: :drummer: :bow: