Your first album

Batman

I think it was Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedos on vinyl, I also had Pink Floyd - The Wall, Bad Company, Rush - Permanet Waves, Queen's The Game. They're sitting on a shelf with my other records that collect dust.

None of these albums should "collect dust". They should be played on a regular basis.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Mine was probably Queen, either Greatest Hits or Classic Queen. Either that or "Weird Al" Yankovic's Alpalooza. All this because my parents wouldn't let me get Blood Sugar Sex Magic by the Red Hot Chili Peppers when I was in grade three.

The first album I BOUGHT was probably either Stunt by the Barenaked Ladies or Americana by the Offspring.

Ahhhh...records. I've heard of them. Actually, most of my collection is still on cassettes. I must have about 300 of them. I only have about 50 CD's, but I'm building up the collection. Like with your records, I've forgotten what's even on many of those cassettes (and I have some records). Sorry, I misread your original post. Albums are cool. Rock on!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Mine was probably Queen, either Greatest Hits or Classic Queen. Either that or "Weird Al" Yankovic's Alpalooza. All this because my parents wouldn't let me get Blood Sugar Sex Magic by the Red Hot Chili Peppers when I was in grade three.

The first album I BOUGHT was probably either Stunt by the Barenaked Ladies or Americana by the Offspring.

what a coincidence, Stunt was the first album I bought myself too! The 3rd Eye Blind one I mentioned earlier was given to me by my parents