Guess the song

I am the flying pig

This is a pretty easy game to understand and if you dont get it im surprised you managed to even get here. Soo all you do is write some lyrics and then people guess which song it is. I've decided to start with something easy cause i dont feel like stumping anyone.

"Remember when you were young

You shone like the sun

Shine on you crazy diamond

You were caught in the crossire of chldhood and stardom

Blown on the steel breeze

Come on you target for faraway laughter

Come on you stanger, you legend, you martyr and shine."

I know, but i just wanted someone to get it, even though everyone in this forum would know it. But you still havent said who it was by, though i dont doubt you know it considering one of the band memembers name is your screen name.

Heres something that doesnt include the title, since some have chosen to be picky.

"I am just a worthless liar.

I am just an imbecile.

I will only complicate you.

Trust in me and fall as well.

I will find a center in you.

I will chew it up and leave"

It has been noted that the last lyric posted was "Undertow" by Tool. (Correctly guessed by Cosmosis) To keep the game going, here's an old Zeppelin tune. First one to guess the correct song title wins a cupie doll and a box of Little Debbies....and has to post a new one.

"On we sweeep with threshing oar. Our only goal will be the western shore."

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

"Immigrant Song" on Zeppelin III

Ive always enjoyed that song and i recently was given the Led Zeppelin DVD and that song is one on there, but the song wasnt actually that specific concert but they actually took audio from another performance and added it with that footage. I was really surprised what good quality that DVD was.