legendary artist Toby Keith has a little more reason...

sara121

The legendary artist Toby Keith has a little more reason to look out the tour bus window on his way to his annual stop at the DTE Energy Music Theatre, thanks to a location of the country music icon's I Love This Bar and Grill chain at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills."I watch how they're doing every month," said Keith, 49. "We're getting so many they're hard to be as hands-on with as we were with the one in my hometown, Oklahoma City, but it's great to watch them open up and build a local rapport and also become a destination for people who are shopping nearby." The business is just one of Keith's concerns, of course. Music is still his key focus, both as an artist and a label "boss" with his Show Dog Nashville imprint. And he positively hasn't lost his passion for generating new material as he prepares for the Oct. 5 release of "Bullets in the Gun." Toby Keith and Trace Adkins perform 7:30 p.m. Aug. 29, at the DTE Energy Music Theatre, Sashabaw Road east of Interstate 75, Independence Township. They spent much time in the summer together on the American Ride Tour, this weekend, James Otto and Toby Keith will both check in with host Nan Kelley on GAC’s Top 20 Country Countdown. Their mutual concert run is not the only thing James and Toby have in common. They have both shown a strong support for the military, too. Toby makes an annual trip overseas to perform for troops on the frontlines; he put his feelings down in song with “American Soldier.â€James is likewise representing his admiration for the folks in uniform with his newest single, “Soldiers & Jesus.†It’s from his latest album, Shake What God Gave Ya, set for release Sept. 14.

The great Country icon Toby Keith was so productive in writing for his new album, the upcoming "Bullets in the Gun," he in fact took two songs off the album that he felt were prospective singles. Keith, who produced the album, says the glut of material for "Bullets in the Gun" was due to "more time writing by myself," together with several songs during time off over the Christmas holidays. The rocking star Keith also brough co-writers such as Rivers Rutherford, Bobby Pinson, Scott Emerick and Eddie Raven on the road with him. "The co-writing thing keeps me from being lazy," Keith notes. "When you've got a co-writer out here for two or-numerous arrests and charges were issued to New York state residents at a Toby Keith concert that took place at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center on Friday, August 20, according to the Batavian. Three days and he's taking the time to fly out here and be with us, it makes you get up and work." Just as he’s done the past four times he’s played the i wireless Center, Toby Keith whipped a crowd this time of about 8,000 into a frenzy on Thursday night. But the singer who went from cautious and anxious to cocky and defiant in his previous trips here was relaxed, just about to the point of leisurely, in the 2010 edition of his concert tour.

Toby has a hit on his hands with “Trailerhood,†which is at present in the Top 10 on GAC’s Top 20 Country Countdown. It’s got a load of references to pink flamingos, poker games, beer and football on TV, but it’s a song that Toby pretty much stumbled upon. To be more specific, he tripped over his own tongue, he was smart enough to figure out his flub could be fab. The rocking Toby was riding motorcycles with a friend in Oklahoma when they came across a trailer park where Toby used to live; he made an offhand comment about turning around at the trailerhood. Toby Keith Fans can enjoy his shows live in their local cities by getting cheap Toby Keith tickets online.

Edited by Guest
took out the spammy link