Advance Australia Fair - Looking For a Specific Version

babyteen

I'm sure all of you may know the song "Advance Australia Fair". There's a version that I'm looking for by a band called Human Nature. Do any of you know this band? I know there's the version from the 2000 Sydney Olympics, but that one is the one that includes Julie Anthony and a large choir. I want the version with just Human Nature. Is there an official recording that this version is on? If so, where can I find it? I've searched on ITunes, but it's not there. By the way, I'd like to meet the band members. Phil Burton, Toby Allen, and brothers Michael and Andrew Tierney.

babyteen, although I don't know the song at all, a search at allmusic of the band shows the song as being released only on the album "Games of the XXVII Olympiad 2000". The sound clip provided is an orchestral arrangement, and a female vocalist.

It also does not appear on the track listing for any of their 7 albums. I don't know where to tell you to turn now. ;)

babyteen, although I don't know the song at all, a search at allmusic of the band shows the song as being released only on the album "Games of the XXVII Olympiad 2000". The sound clip provided is an orchestral arrangement, and a female vocalist.

It also does not appear on the track listing for any of their 7 albums. I don't know where to tell you to turn now. ;)

That female vocalist, by the way, is Julie Anthony. And that was probably halfway through the song. The first verse was sung by Human Nature in that recording. I'm looking for a version with just Human Nature singing.

Hi, Babyteen!! :)

I found this: http://www.mp3-download-lyrics.com/music/Human-Nature/Advance-Australia-Fair_21564.html but I cannot listen to it from my Mac.

Unfortunately, the option to Download the MP3 from this specific website you gave me is for registered members only. The only thing I could do is view the lyrics.

If you searched itunes, looks like you're willing to pay for the song.

Edna gave you another paying site that has the song. You registered originally at itunes. Now you have to register again at edna's site.

What's the problem, babyteen ?

The problem is, I'm not sure if this website has a risk of viruses.