Non-Funny Images Thread

miamisammy29

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't understand kids these days, and their energy drinks and MTV aren't setting them straight either.

420447_352557624774582_179125092117837_1

As a member of the prestigious "I-had-a-kid-while-in-college" crowd, I can tell from personal experience, there are a lot of people who have kids who are NOT ready at all. It can be incredibly depressing to see.

• 1 month later...

Man, things were better back before Obama when we didn't have to pay taxes. Remember those days?

Me neither.

that would have been Pre-Woodrow Wilson, that fine, fine proponent of the Progressive doctine. Prior to his administration, in peacetime, if a man earned a dollar, he kept a dollar. Imagine that! America grew bountifully for over a hundred years without an income tax.

interesting, this discussion made me read a bit again...

apparently the English income tax was first introduced in 1799 and the first parts of Germany (in East Prussia) in 1811. This spread throughout the 19th century, and until the beginning of the first World War every German state had them. But I've never heard anyone even suggest that it should be abolished...

But here's something for you Americans to rave about the lunatic Europeans: I doubt that you over there have a church tax :D

There used to be a form of that in the province of Quebec with the Roman-Catholic church while Canada was still being formed. The church ran the government but eventually they just started using the tax-free religious system. (Even though some government campaigns still receive a donation from the church) :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't worry TimLizzy, I would have said the same about any crap or sh#t-hop music. New rock isn't quite as bad and some plop tunes are catchy, but still don't hold a candle to the classics. :grin:

ps: I know that was directed at Kenne but I like to stir it up when I'm in insomnia mode... btw: White needs a guitar lesson! :laughing:

Edited by Guest