The Songactors' Choice Top Ten #230 (Special Edition)

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE...

sfc1a-1.png

[big]#230 - Special "Class of ?" Edition[/big]

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs from the year you graduated high school. If anyone nominates that hasn't graduated yet, use the most recent year you've finished (or heck, the year you graduated elementary school!)

* This week your nominations will not apply to those songs already in the Top Ten. This is a special week, and any song is eligible

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

** For clarification, we're going to be really loose with the whole year thing. Basically if it was current during your grad year (using my example, 73/74 year) we'll take it.

So take a trip down memory lane (for some of us that will be a longer trip than others), and remember those songs you were loving (not so much the songs that were big, unless those were your favorites). Give us your best!

[big]Nominate Now! [/big]

:headphones:

Top Ten #230 Playlist

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE'RE THE BEST, WE'LL RISE TO HEAVEN! WE'RE THE CLASS OF '87!

YOU WANT A PIECE, GET IN LINE -- STEP ASIDE '99. WE'RE THE TOUGHEST BITCHES YOU EVER FOUGHT, WE'RE THE CLASS OF DOUBLE-OUGHT!

We had that printed on the backs of our senior t-shirts we got for the pep rally before graduation. Oh yeah, my sister was born in '87. :P

Did it really say "Bitches" on the shirt?

Yup. We paid for it as a class, not the school, so it could say whatever we wanted -- as long as it was not profane. It was a Catholic high school, after all. However, after consultation with the Dean of Girls, she determined the word "bitch" in the context we were using it was not profane or a slur, so it was alright.

Thus concludes the explanation of my senior class shirt. LOL

so just for clarification, we're going to ignore the TT Archive in this one? cause I already saw more than one nomination that already made a 'normal' TT before :)

EDIT: haha, should learn to read ;)

* This week your nominations will not apply to those songs already in the Top Ten. This is a special week, and any song is eligible

Edited by Guest