Psych

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though my dad keeps telling me that once the sexual tension between to main characters in a show is broken, the show goes downhill. I beg to differ.

Uh, ever see Moonlighting? RUINED by the two main characters humping.

I am one degree away from Gus. In the football episode Gus elbow massages a football player. I went to high school with the kid who played him.

I am one degree away from Gus. In the football episode Gus elbow massages a football player. I went to high school with the kid who played him.

That guy also blinded Monk in an episode. He's a bad egg :laughing:

Northern Exposure is a good example, but Joel was a whiny schmuck long before he and Maggie got together.

As far as Friends, does your dad mean in general, or a specific couple - Ross/Rachael or Chandler/Monica?

1-Happy birthday to my man Chi "Craaaaaaaiiiigggg" McBride today

2-In Mr. Yin Presents, Jules is taken because the trap door is not on the building schematic the police had. Captain Vick says no one could have known, with Shawn answering "unless you're psychic."* So my question is, given the photo of Shawn and Yang at the end, we're led to believe possibly that she's known Shawn since he was a kid. So, does that mean Yin and Yang know Shawn isn't psychic?

3-*That moment is basically Shawn confessing that he isn't really psychic. I think Chief Vick knows he isn't. What say you my Psych peeps (all two of you)?

4-"Gus, you have two peeps. And one of them is marshmallow."

^ Did I really not discuss this? I thought I had. My memory is for sh*t lately.

I think Vick knows Shawn isn't psychic but she knows he gets results so she tolerates the foolishness.

I can't believe I've never seen this before! It combines two of my favorite things - Psych and intense squirrel hatred. Lassy's Squirrel Assassins

• 2 months later...

I guess I have to be the lone voice for Psych, since Peaches is busy finishing her educations, and Rocky has little old Nate to keep him busy. I liked the Despereaux episode, but the amusement park episode seemed like a Scooby Doo rip off with little Scooby references to make it worth while.

Tonight is the Twin Peaks homage so I'm excited for that.