Psych

Tenacious_Peaches

There are at least 3 of us that watch Psych, so I've decided that the show deserves its own thread.

According to the almighty Wikipedia, Psych is an American criminal comedy-drama mystery television series created by Steve Franks and broadcast on USA Network. It stars James Roday as Shawn Spencer, a young crime consultant for the Santa Barbara Police Department whose "heightened observational skills" and impressive detective instincts allow him to convince people that he solves cases with psychic abilities. The program also stars Dulé Hill as Shawn's best friend, straight man and reluctant partner Burton "Gus" Guster, as well as Corbin Bernsen as Shawn's captious father, Henry.

Here is a link to USA's Psych page.

Feel free to discuss the hilarity and fabulosity of the show here. I won't start until my besainted heterosexual life partner Shannon sees this week's episode.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so sweet to think of me and my barking needs.

I think we should mention our favorite Psych episodes, Psychisms, and show moments.

My favorite episodes are American Duos, and Lights, Camera, Homicidio. I especially like the "Gus, don't be a..." with "Gus, don't be this crevice in my arm," and "Gus, don't be exactly one half of an eleven pound black forest ham."

I really liked Lassie saying "I've heard it both ways" in the car episode.