Beastie Boys

viewaskew37

Could the Beastie Boys Possibly be one of the greatest bands......EVER. I dont know what it is about them. Something thats so damn appealing. Eventhough they can be said as a hip-hop band. But i guess its just they are a largely influencned by rock, not to mention they started out as a failed punk band and they play there own instruments. But the beastie boys are seriously a great great amazing band. :rockon: But I really dont know any person that listens to Jay-z, DMX, Nelly, or whatever those fockers listen to, that listen or for even that fact LIKE the beastie boys. I dont know. But lucky me im seeing the B-boys on Oct. 11 at the Wachovia Center, General Addmision tickets. It will be the greatest day of my life.

Well whats your view on the Beastie Boys.

PETER

there's nobody else like the B-Boys out there. I know a lot of people are gonna disagree with me, but they are very creative. They put so much effort in their work I think some of their stuff should be considered a studio masterpiece. Paul's Boutique, Check Your Head and Hello Nasty are my favorites. And I love their sence of humor and cheap videos. Back in the day me and my friends used to make our own listening party whenever they came out with something new and we used to cover some of their older stuff in a band. And who else is gonna sample AC/DC, The Beatles, Led Zep and Grateful Dead?

Like Cyberdemon said, if youre gonna rip or play any EMI/Capitol CD's, do some research first or use Linux.