Get Over It

MuzikTyme

It's hard to get over certain things.Every one at one time or the other tried to get over things that affected them negatively.The hardest part is trying to get over it.

So... I could say that I realize I've pissed many people here @ Songfacts and rightfully so. But to those I've made mad remember...I LOVE MUSIC and would like to say that I'm embarrassed and sorry that I've offended likeminded individuals.

Muzik

So. the game basically is something you've done but would like to get over.

I once broke someone's car taillight by kicking it after a night of drinking.

I'm sure it pissed off the guy or girl when they saw it that night or the next day.

I don't have a clue who they were, it was just a random act of stupid violence to act cool in front of my friends.

This was back in the 80's and I never got to apologize to whoever it was.

I'd like to take this moment to apologize to that person for my actions.

I still feel bad about it to this day and that was 25 years ago.

I don't really get this game :confused:

I don't think it can really be classified as a game. I think it's more of a discussion mis-labeled as a game, just like the 'Yogi' thread that's in the game category, too.

I think MusikTyme and Marc are in cahoots and playing games with our heads. :P

I once broke someone's car taillight by kicking it after a night of drinking.

I'm sure it pissed off the guy or girl when they saw it that night or the next day.

I don't have a clue who they were, it was just a random act of stupid violence to act cool in front of my friends.

This was back in the 80's and I never got to apologize to whoever it was.

I'd like to take this moment to apologize to that person for my actions.

I still feel bad about it to this day and that was 25 years ago.

YOU SONNUVABITCH! IT TOOK ME 25 YEARS, BUT I KNEW I WOULD FIND YOU! YOU OWE ME $92.50 FOR THAT DAMN TAILLIGHT!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :mad: :jester:

I confess! I've been spending more time at the last.fm group "I Still Buy CDs" and "messing with the heads" of young music fans with a varied iTunes library and off-kilter humor. That's why I haven't been on top of my game "Fun and Games."

That's a decent example of get over it, Otokichi. It could be a slew of things including . . .

A mountain

A felled tree branch

A drunk in an alley

A hurdle

Many things could apply.

I apologize if this game wasn't understood. It was meant to take any "get over it" situation and make it funny or ironic.

My bad.

One last example...

When Jack Black in "Shallow Hal" thought he was seeing a beautiful girl (her inner beauty was) when she really wasn't, his best friend, Mauricio, wished he'd "get over it."

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...