The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #229

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE...

sfc1a-1.png

[big]#229[/big]

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate two songs that haven't made the Ten before ... Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists).

... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominate Now! :thumbsup:

:headphones:

Songfacts Playlist #229

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** Attention people! We've decided it's time for a special, something fun, and out of the ordinary. I guess as sort of a back to school edition, we've picked Class of (?) as our next special. That'll be next week, beginning Sunday evening, Sept 5. What were you listening to that year? Some of us will have to think harder about that than others .... ;)

Stop being difficult young lady. You've only got dig up two lousy songs. Or rather two amazing songs. You can do it, I've got faith in you.

I wasn't being difficult :mad: and I am far from being a young lady. I only meant that is what I was personally listening to. I have quite a good year for alternative music, and yes, I will leave Informer by Snow off my list of choices.

Please don't be mad, I was joking. And you may not feel like a young lady, but you are 20 years younger than I, which makes you young enough to be my daughter, and far from being condescending that was meant in the same way I'd talk to my kid.... I don't get the chance to talk to my kid often. So you can be mad if you want, but well, it was not meant the way you apparently thought. :P

It's the same for me ... I know lot's of great music from '74, but when I looked at the Top 10 songs from that year at DDD, only 1 was a song I would've been listening too. I've never been a Top 40 kind of person.

Ditto me Lucky. I'm in the same year ;)

When I looked at lists from "74" I didn't even recognize most of the songs. The ones I checked out I did not like :laughing:

I think I might need to do a little research. If I recall I was listening to classic rock from the 60's and earlier 70's stuff.mainly.

I apologize for over reacting. And I never intended to make you feel badly. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't being difficult on purpose because we all know special top tens can some times make people fractious. I just never really identified with the flannel covered music that was popular at the time (1993). But I think this ten is a great idea and I have 18 songs on my nominations list :P