Suggestions for Specials

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on you Kenne for resurrecting the PTs. I might be able to give a hand counting the votes if I'm still around. I keep thinking I'll leave, but I get lured back. :)

I think you should start with the oldest people first.... ;)

Seriously - Ray(zor) has never had one, so perhaps consider him early if he's around. Maybe there's others ? I don't know because the PTTs came in about when I left.

Anyway - well done ! It's obviously what people want. Oh, and Top 40 sounds good. Also I like the idea of including each person's voted Top Ten of "never made it before" in the Official Archives. Most people probably have a "Lista'? I'm always jotting down possible noms on mine - probably have about 30 there now.

My list consists of 40 bands that have never made the TT & are mostly rockers few would know. It would make for quite the listening experience as it has music from the 70's up to somewhere about 2010. Some bands or songs may be familiar to some, but I doubt anyone would know everyone on my list (even though they're really good!)

Just my way of saying "I'm in!" :thumbsup:

And thanks for the good word, Darryl! :grin:

I have a YouTube playlist made... 40 awesome tunes! :rock:

I sorta lied when I said they were all bands missing from the archives. It just so happens that 2 of my bands made it. One of them has a few songs in and the other has 1 song voted in. Luckily none of the songs archived are on my list. :thumbsup:

Darryl & I were talking. If your personal list, doesn't have any songs already in the archive, it might be a good idea to come up with a few backups, in case something on there makes it in by the time we're ready for yours to be started.

Darryl & I were talking. If your personal list, doesn't have any songs already in the archive, it might be a good idea to come up with a few backups, in case something on there makes it in by the time we're ready for yours to be started.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My songs NEVER make it... my PTT is their only hope! :jester: