The Songfactor's Choice (The Beatles)

I voted for half, surprisingly (I always figured my taste in the Beatles was different from everybody elses :shifty: )

The only one I had an affect on was Come Together, which would've missed out if I didn't vote for it where I did.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I don't get it :confused: but the "Grateful Dead" might fit in there...and as someone has already said "Jefferson Airplane" or "Starship" You know...Allman Brothers?

I was joking about the Jeffersons... :shades: I know they don't have that many hits...

Sorry I missed this one, don't know if it would have changed much... I'll do a post-count vote anyway

1. Come Together

2. A Day In The Life

3. In My Life

4. For No One

5. Eleanor Rigby

6. Here Comes The Sun

7. I Want You (She's So Heavy)

8. Something

9. Let It Be

10. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)

Too tough

Same here. I'm not even a fan of the album Let It Be. I much prefer Abbey Road. Incidentally, while Let It Be was the last Beatles album released, Abbey Road was the last album they recorded. They should have been released in that order. Abbey Road is a much better coda to the Beatles experience than Let It Be.

I like it ok and may have voted on it (I checked. I didn't) but it's by far not one of my favorite Beatles songs ;)

I don't mean to jeer, I'm just kinda surprised it made it so high. It's ok tho. I love my Beatles and like that song a lot anyway :D

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...